Be prepared for any situation on the water, with the Huck 50' Throw Bag.
The Huck 50' throw bag is the perfect option for paddlers who place a premium on always being prepared for any situation while on the water. Designed to be easy to throw and quick to repack, the compact bag is packed with 50 feet of ¼-inch floating polyethylene core rope with a maximum strength of 1465 pounds.
Ergonomically designed to fit flat against the body, the Huck bag has a quick-drying mesh top, foam side panels for flotation and reflective piping.
- Fabric - 500D Cordura®
- 50 feet ¼” Polyethylene core, with a Polypropylene sheath (Max strength 1465 lbs)
- Compact and ergonomic bag shape that fits flat against body
- Mesh top for quick drying
- Foam side panels for floatation
- Reflective piping
- Stiff bag opening for easy stuffing of rope