The Kokatat Hydrus 2.5 Storm Cag is a one size jacket and kayak cockpit cover that is designed to be worn over your BA or over clothing to reduce the effects of poor weather conditions.
The Kokatat Storm Cag also works well as a way of insulating injured paddlers during recovery situations, and can be rolled down and compacted for easy storage anywhere.
This full coverage pullover has an integrated shock cord rand to assure a secure fit over the spray skirt, and is an oversize cut to provide full mobility over outerwear and life vest.
Other features include a dual adjustable hood with internal foam bill, large, zippered front cargo pocket with pass-through for access to PFD, pile-lined handwarmer pocket, zippered self draining pocket on sleeve, and reflective tape on hood and sleeves, making the Kokatat Storm Cag a necessity for expedition and sea kayakers.
- Hydrus 2.5 waterproof/breathable fabric
- Full coverage pullover with integrated adjustable shock cord rand
- Oversize cut for full mobility over outerwear and life vest
- Dual adjustable hood with internal foam bill
- Large self-draining front cargo pocket with zippered closure
- Large pile lined handwarmer pocket
- Mesh draining left side sleeve pocket with zipperd closure
- Hook and loop adjustable coated lycra cuff closures
- Reflective tape on hood and sleeves
- Stuffs into hood for storage
- One size fits most (cockpit size L, jacket size XL).